June 30th to July 10th 2022 in Belgrade, Serbia
The WORKSHOPS are:
- Corporeal Mime (Basic Etienne Decroux Technique) by prof.dr.George Mascharenhas (Brazil)
- Acting Body (Acting + Basic Marcel Marceau Technique) by prof.Marko Stojanović (Serbia)
- Show On - Show Off (Street mime & performing mix) by prof.Ofer Blum (Israel)
- Dancing Body (Serbian folk dance)
THE PRICE FOR THE FULL PROGRAM:
- WMO MEMBERS (with 50% discount) IS 280 EUROS
- Non-WMO members 560 Euros (but if you wish you can become a member of WMO at the following link and by paying 15 US Dollars Membership Fee for 2022: http://www.worldmime.org/en/about-wmo/memberships/personal-membership-2.html)
We can provide you with the hostel room at the "Student City" Hostel with following prices:
Rooms are with two/three beds but can be rented as a single room as well.
Prices are per person per night with breakfast included.
- Single room = 26 Euros (for 10 nights = 260 Euros)
- Double room (per person) = 17 Euros (for 10 nights 170 Euros)
All rooms have an ensuite shower and toilet, free Wi-Fi, air-conditioner, cattle or hot plate, hair dryer, TV...
You are expected to arrive on June 30th and you could leave on the 9th or the 10th of July.
Student City" Hostel room photos
All participants will have free entrance to the International Monodrama and Mime Festival in Belgrade (June 30th to July 3rd).
- Information about visa requirements:
- Information about Covid-19 requirements: